Volunteers are vital to the organization. They include cancer survivors, their families, their friends and anyone who has a big heart and a willingness to support BAG IT and individuals diagnosed with cancer.
- Assist with fundraising activities and events in Phoenix, Tucson and throughout the state
- Serve as an Ambassador in your community (Training will be provided & bilingual individuals are always needed to help with events)
- An Ambassador (Community events) will participate and attend different events around town to share BAG IT information
- An Ambassador (Presenter) will go out into the community and provide a presentation about BAG IT to different organizations
- Knit or crochet caps for the winter months to include in bags for our patients. For more information about Chemo caps Click here
Communities outside Arizona:
- Assist in implementing the BAG IT program in your community
- Raise funds to bring BAG IT to your hometown
Donated services are another way to support the cause:
- Public relations
- Typing/data entry
- Provide leads for grants and sponsorship opportunities
- Climate-controlled storage
Please contact Lisa at email@example.com or 520-575-9602 for more information.