$60 Hike ticket includes:
Entrance to the park, water, pre-hike healthy snacks, your choice of hike, meditation walk, or chilling at the ramada, meal, games and activities!
Activities include: Face Painting, Giant Jenga, Cornhole Toss and BAG IT Bingo!
Special Order: 15TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT SHIRT! $10
T-shirt is Not included in ticket price.
Order by 10/6/18 to guarantee size.
Why Do We Hike?
Your participation in this event helps raise funds to continue to provide the BAG IT bag at NO CHARGE to newly diagnosed cancer patients and their families. Over 35,000 new cancer cases are diagnosed each year in Arizona – that is about 100 a day. The BAG IT bag helps Educate, Support & Empower these individuals to Fight the Fear of Cancer!
Questions/Interested in Volunteering:
Email us a firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 520-575-9602
Thank you to our Take A Hike sponsors!
If you would like to be a sponsor of this year’s
Take a Hike for BAG IT, please contact email@example.com
To make our hike even more successful we need your help.
- Food Donations (hike snacks)
- Make connections (event sponsors, in-kind donations, raffle/silent auction items, vendors, school spirit groups for Kick off FUN)
- Distribute brochures throughout Tucson and Oro Valley
- Donation of quality reusable water bottles for hikers
Spread the Word
- Thru your Facebook page, other social media accounts
- Forward BAG IT’s event e-blasts to family and friends
- Encourage others to register and enjoy the event
- Volunteer and recruit a friend to volunteer too
To donate email Lisa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your $40 donation gifts a BAG IT bag to a cancer patient and their family and enters you into a drawing for a Phoenix getaway at a
This is a great way to support BAG IT even if you can’t come to the event.
- Checks by Friday, November 2
- Online by Saturday, November 3, 5PM
Drawing will be held at Take a Hike. Need not be present to win.